Data Collected and Purpose
If you turn on data collection from Settings → About This App, the following data will be collected. The collected data will be sent to the server when various errors occur.
- OS version: for bug analysis
- App version: for troubleshooting the cause of bugs
- Device model: for bug analysis
- Crash logs: For crash analysis
- Operation logs: For troubleshooting issues that occur during network requests, including the contents of requests and responses, as well as detailed error information
- Current Language Setting: For the purpose of analyzing issues
- Number of times the app has been launched: for crash analysis
- Amount of time the app has been used: for crash analysis
Policy on Data Retention and Deletion
You can delete collected data from the following location: App Settings -> About This App.
Regarding the information provided during inquiries
Our application offers the option to contact us through email or Twitter DM.
The following information provided via email inquiries will only be used by us to respond to the individual who made the inquiry:
Furthermore, our application includes a feature request input form. The information entered through the feature request input form will be utilized for improving the application's functionality in future updates.
Regarding the email address and inquiry content, they are retained in the email sending history and the receiving section of the input form. However, if a deletion request is received, we will remove the email sending history and inquiry content.
Links to Other Sites
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly.
This policy is effective as of 2023-06-15
If you have any inquiries about items not listed, we will promptly provide you with a response based on a legitimate reason.